Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Pleasure, Passion and Giving...Finally!

As my Adventures and journey continue I feel that it is important for me to be organic and honest about my life
as contracts and changes are in the works right now...It's a good thing:)

We all have stories to share and experiences that we have but most of you have made the smart choice of separating your private life from your professional life.

Well guess what--I haven't until recently and being a participant in the media world has at times caused me so much angst and anxiety that simply taking care of my family, friends and myself were starting to lose priority in my life. No More!

My family, my real friends and my colleagues fill me with so much joy and honesty these days that I laugh so hard it hurts my stomach, I finally cry wet tears and the best part.....My Heart is finally smiling again:)






3 comments:

  1. Love the blog! We all struggle to seperate business with pleasure. I think it is very important to protect your image. Buffett has a famous quote "Lose money for my firm, and I will be understanding. Lose a shred of reputation for the firm, and I will be ruthless."

    However, I think it is more important to be genuine and real. No one is perfect and we all make mistakes. As long as your heart is in the right place and your a good person, God sees that. As long as you continue to improve on self growth, healing, relationships with friends and family, take care of your health, and make a difference in the world, god sees that too. And your heart will be in a better place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and it s better for everyone if people do business with with you and know your cards face up, and do business with you because they know your strengths and weaknesses, vs having to play the cards face down and capture the business pretending someone your not. In the end be an open book and make sure you live your life with good intentions and people will judge you for your heart and soul, and your actions. Be real!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Ѕоmeone in my Myspace group ѕhared
    thiѕ wеbsite ωith us so I came to chеcκ it
    out. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm
    book-markіng and will be twеeting thiѕ
    to my follоwers! Excеptional blog and fantaѕtic design and stylе.


    Feel freе tо visit my ωebpage - Profollicareviews.Weebly.Com
    Also see my website - profollica

    ReplyDelete